Sunday, October 11, 2026

My long-lost friend Klaus Schwab

 I proudly want to introduce an old friend @klausschwab.bsky.social, we go way back before he began molesting little children. I couldn't handle the satanic rituals, so I left the flock of worshipers who are forced to eat his feces in the ritual of degradation. Elon Musk knows all about that shit, he nourishes it with a smile. Sometimes they go into the hidden rooms at the UN for their ceremonial child sacrifices, orgies, secret meetings and other wicked activities; all sponsored by our tax dollars.  This cabal is very popular among politicians, always big money in getting reprobate laws enacted for human domination.  

I think we should elect Mr. Schwab as our next President, just think of the freedom this brave patriotic hero will give to us as long as we can keep our mouths shut and obey his every whim.  We can Federal Express his shit to every citizen as a extra bonus in their tax returns.  May have to wait for the Federal Reserve to laundry the money, it will give the shit time to ripen up for beast dietary purposes.  What joy we can have, it's only wholesome decent living...

No comments:

 
Enhanced with Snapshots