Thursday, January 13, 2011

This Clear and Present Danger

There is a danger in America which has been with us from the beginning of our nation. The danger which every country has gone through already, at the cost of personal freedom. It's the danger of forsaking God Almighty, the work that He accomplished by sending His only begotten Son, Jesus Christ to die for our sins.

The gospel of God's Holy Word is what makes people free, vibrant and creative. Yet we Americans are more interested in what is aired on the television set, drunkenness, fornicating, reading our signs, witchcraft and our own personal image, then we are about what God says in His Word. It's not any wonder that America has fallen under tyranny, for we have forsaken God and His Holy Word. If society as a whole would seek after God with all their hearts, souls and minds, we would be well equipped for fighting the fascist dictatorship of the rich and famous. However, this isn't going to happen because people are enjoying sin more than they would freedom.

All propaganda in America today revolves around freedom; yet, freedom has been forgotten in the nature of its true spirit. When we are living in sin, we are not free at all, we are bound and enslaved to the sins of our choice. Whether it be homosexuality, drunkenness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, sedition's, heresies, Envying, murders, etc, etc, we become bonded to these sins, nor do we inherit the Kingdom of God.

I stress very heavily that we the people of the United States of America, wake up and smell the coffee. The lies we have been told today are unprecedented and massive. There is an enemy who wants your soul in the torments of hell. Lucifer, that old serpent the devil, wants you as his slave. The chains that bind you are the sins you are fully enjoying. If you do not heed this warning, the best your future holds for you is the wrath of God which was intended for the devil and his angels. You can blame God all you want, but it has been your choice to live separately from Him and to walk contrary to what He says in His Word to walk.

"20 Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets:
21 She crieth in the chief place of concourse, in the openings of the gates: in the city she uttereth her words, saying,
22 How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?
23 Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.
24 Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded;
25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:
26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;
27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you. (Eternal Damnation)
28 Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:
29 For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD:
30 They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof.
31 Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices.
32 For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them.
33 But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil."

Proverbs 1:20-33

No comments:

 
Enhanced with Snapshots