Sunday, June 22, 2008

The Meaning Behind the Music

If you have seen the earlier post on Rock 'N' Roll music, then you could easily draw the conclusion that most Rock artists will sell their soul to the Devil for fame and fortune. There are some songs; however, that reminds me about society and they hold truth and meaning in regards.

For example, when I think about today's Christians and the churches they attend, The words of the following song rings loud in my ear...

Quick Sand Jesus


When I look around on Society and see the state of mind that people are in and the tyranny that surrounds us, I'm taken back to...

Is There Anybody Listening


When I ponder about all the possible resolutions for today's issues I helplessly recall the song....

Revolution Calling


People have a big void in their hearts and they are looking to be....

Knocking on Heavens Door

In whatever they're seeking for.

They have hope in places where there are none....

Take Hold of the Flame


Perhaps all we need is a little more...

Patience
For Jesus to return

Conceivably we should be able to see....

Sign of the Times


But when all is said and done, I want Jesus to say....

I Remember You


And to be honest....

Nothing Else Matters


Because I walk this life....

Alone

No comments:

 
Enhanced with Snapshots